Main theme (Leap Jet Bear) Main theme (Leap Jet Bear)

This is awesome! It reminds me a lot of Sonic 3 music, especially Ice Cap Zone theme

Fretzone responds:

Man you are so right haha i didnt notice but i just listened to it and its true haha. I played a lot of sonic 2 and 3 when i was young so it might stuck with me all those years :) Thanks for listening to it and i'm glad you liked it :)

Bloom Bloom

Sounds great, especially the drop (about 2:40 to 3:00).
I'm not good at composing at all but I think at 3:05 a powerful "bassy" percussion base and maybe some other "drop sounds" or effects would make it much more awesome. I don't know what rhythms you should make or what exactly you should change but I just think that part felt a bit empty. Also I think it's the instument, that seems a bit "lonely" or too simple. I think that effects and distortions (used wisely) would help too.

I also love the "transition" from 0:27 to 0:31.

Remember I suck at music, this is just what I felt :)

Steve28 responds:

Wow...thanks for detailed feedback, and...yeah, I also felt some 'empty's at the drops.
So I tried some things, like add some choirs or change drum patterns, but It was not fit in the song. so I just uploaded like this. I'll try your words in my next song, Thanks anyway! :D