Humanoid Space Race Humanoid Space Race

Cool game! The art is amazing but the powerups don't quite match the
style. I don't know if you made the sprites but if you did I'd recommend making every asset fit the mood and theme of the game. The menu background and fonts were blocky and plain while the game sprites where pretty detailed and realistic. The music, however, fit perfectly with the sprites.

Spiderling Spiderling

One of the best games here in Newgrounds.
The web thing was a very original mechanic and you made a good job in level design. The different things you could do with the web made the game very enterteining and intersting.

I think you could have made the game longer and explore (even) more the uses of this new mechanic. Also a bossfight against the (SPOILER) big spider would have been really epic, and a deeper story would make the game much better to me.

Good job.

Fibonacci Clicker Fibonacci Clicker

Cool game! It's very fun and addicting but, as already mentioned, some instructions would have helpled a bit. I was kinda lost at the begining and didn't know what apprentices do.

Main theme (Leap Jet Bear) Main theme (Leap Jet Bear)

This is awesome! It reminds me a lot of Sonic 3 music, especially Ice Cap Zone theme

Fretzone responds:

Man you are so right haha i didnt notice but i just listened to it and its true haha. I played a lot of sonic 2 and 3 when i was young so it might stuck with me all those years :) Thanks for listening to it and i'm glad you liked it :)

Bloom Bloom

Sounds great, especially the drop (about 2:40 to 3:00).
I'm not good at composing at all but I think at 3:05 a powerful "bassy" percussion base and maybe some other "drop sounds" or effects would make it much more awesome. I don't know what rhythms you should make or what exactly you should change but I just think that part felt a bit empty. Also I think it's the instument, that seems a bit "lonely" or too simple. I think that effects and distortions (used wisely) would help too.

I also love the "transition" from 0:27 to 0:31.

Remember I suck at music, this is just what I felt :)

Steve28 responds:

Wow...thanks for detailed feedback, and...yeah, I also felt some 'empty's at the drops.
So I tried some things, like add some choirs or change drum patterns, but It was not fit in the song. so I just uploaded like this. I'll try your words in my next song, Thanks anyway! :D

You know who You know who

Pretty cool but you need to work on the proportions. When looking at a reference make sure you add no detail until the proportions and shapes are as closest to it as possible. I'd recommend looking at the drawing through a mirror (so it's flipped) or flipping it upside down so you're not as familiar with it and see your mistakes. If you do this before adding any detail you'll realize what you have to change before it's too late.

Good job, keep drawing!

ApoorvMehta responds:

Thankyou very much :) Will try your technique too. Thanks for the tips ;)

Skull Skull

This is very impressive, especially for having been done without reference! But you shouldn't see "no reference" as an achievement. Using reference helps you improve a lot and makes you much better that not using it. In fact, not using it can make you develop bad habits. So don't be like and fall in the "no reference pride". XD
Appart from that, I gotta say the shadows and colours were ver well done:)

Manx1 responds:

eh, not too big on homework.
not proud either.